Successfully managing workers’ compensation claims involves the proactive implementation of workplace disability claim cost containment strategies.
Our case management team of business consultants and former board employees led by Compcore’s national Director of Claims Management has managed thousands of workers’ compensation claim files involving a broad range of workplace accidents and related organic and psychological impairments.
Compcore’s case management team can assist your business with its claims management issues on a case-by-case as needed basis or, if you prefer, as part of a larger outsourced claims management program tailored to your firm’s specific needs.
Our claims management consultants can:
- complete timely and accurate board-commission accident reporting forms that proactively outline entitlement concerns in advance of entitlement decisions;
- create comprehensive return to work plans and procedures to mitigate workplace accident time loss when it occurs;
- prepare early and safe return to work modified duty offers directed at specific injuries;
- identify barriers and solutions to the return to work process;
- prepare written entitlement and case management objections;
- arrange private investigator assistance;
- organize ergonomic assessments through preferred service providers;
- prepare Independent Medical Report packages including drafting claim summary documents and comprehensive medical questionnaires;
- arrange Independent Medical Evaluation/Report referrals through a network of preferred service providers with some of the country’s most renowned physicians and surgeons;
- identify claims cost savings opportunities including cost relief, transfer of costs and backdating claims into non-experience rated years;
- complete board-commission-tribunal appeal documentation.